Friday, April 1, 2011

Bakersfield or Bust

Traveling down beautiful Hwy 99, just joking my teeth are chattering from all the bumps.  California has the worst roads and probably the most vehicles using them.  Where does our road tax money go? 

This is the fastest I have ever packed the motorhome.  Had a girl's day with Hope & Jackie....all day Thursday, went to dinner with Sue to celebrate her birthday, got home at 9pm watched American Idol, did two loads of laundry and thought "When in the world am I going to pack the motorhome for departure on Friday"???  We pulled out of our driveway at 10am on Friday, right on schedule but I have no idea what I threw into the motorhome...........hope I didn't forget anything important!!  So would love to get to Techapai tonight and then heading to Chino Valley to visit Deb.  MM

No comments:

Post a Comment