Sunday, April 17, 2011

Piute Pass, Blanding, Ut

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday but at the end of the day after Happy Hour and dinner I realized that one of my favorite earrings was missing.  I was sad.  The girls played Mexican Train again and I didn't win again and then we all headed down the the Trading Post where I had tried on some turquoise earrings.  This will be the start of my problem.  The exact earring that I had taken off to try on jewelry was the missing earring.  So this morning before our jeep run we went back to the Trading Post and they did not have my earring.  Just as we were leaving for the jeep run, the other Mary says, "I saw a loose gold earring and tossed it in their basket of earrings" so back in I went and Wha La, there was my earring....Now I am happy and feeling lucky!!


We did Piute Pass today, a very long trail but very scenic and had some obstacles for the guys to go over and around.  Glenn got out to spot the jeep in front of us so I thought I would drive the jeep up to him and then the next thing I know he is spotting me over the rock, even had to use lockers!!  When we got done my friend Rheta said to me, Girl you have balls!!  I will take that as a compliment.

1 comment:

  1. You should feel lucky about finding your earring!! That is great! Can't believe Dad spotted you....nice to know you have balls :)

    ReplyDelete