Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rear Window vs Kitchen Window

Remember the movie with Jimmy Stewart as he watched activity outside his window.  Well I am sitting in my kitchen and a motorhome pulls into the spot next to us.  They take out two bicycles, the Mom & daug head off to the shower and Dad & son tinker around with the bikes.  Mom & Daug come back from the shower and they load the bikes up and leave!!  OMG I think they have just used the facility for free, what a bad example to set for their children.....I think I have witnessed a crime!!  In the morning I get up and look out my kitchen window and what is this but the same motorhome that showed up that afternoon to just shower or so I thought.  So mystery solved, their motorhome was their only means of transportation so apparently they needed to clean up and then they were off on a family adventure.  Way too much imagination.

Did a pre run today on a very scenic trail, but forgot the camera.  We needed to "brush" out the trail but had 13 people out cutting and it didn't take any time to clean a long section of the trail, then we were off to explore.  Went out for Mexican food with Jerry & Sherry so really a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment