Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fish Fry Wednesday, Moab

Have been laying low the past couple of days, still recouping from the rally.  Tonight we were invited up for a fish fry at OK RV, boy was that good.  Then I found out it was last years fish, he needed to clean out the freezer for the new fish he thinks he is going to catch when we go to Lake Powell.  Don't matter there is nothing like beer battered deep fried fish, plus homemade potato chips, deep fried of course, and coleslaw, then cheesecake for dessert..........lordy I am going to need to diet when I get home.  We pull out tomorrow morning for Lake Powell, not sure if I will have Internet service there.  The pictures I chose today are:
1) Not all passengers are people
2) Birds view of Moab, see the Colorado River and La Sal Mountains in the back


3) Oops, not good to have this kind of flat

No comments:

Post a Comment