Sunday, May 1, 2011

Moab, Utah


Whew, glad today is over.  Today was our registration for the rally, 200+ people showed up to sign in for a week of jeeping.  This is the first rally that Glenn & I have hosted and I have never hosted anything this large so was quite an experience.  The whole operation ran very smooth..........well I had appetizers for 200 people  delivered at 4:30 and the last 10 people didn't get any food.........including Glenn & me so maybe one little glitch in the system.  But everyone is happy so job well done.  Tomorrow Faith and I are taking the jeep out on a trail and Glenn is staying home, he is tired.  It is a ladies to drive run so this will be the first time I have jeeped without Glenn in the passenger seat.........hope I don't break anything.  The weather is getting warmer but the wind continues to blow, I am so ready for warm weather.  Attaching a picture of my "girls" that worked to get everyone registered and a picture of what we do at our rallys....seat, eat and drink.  Good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment