Saturday, May 7, 2011

I am a day late on this entry, sorry but we didn't have the camera with us when we did this trail yesterday so Glenn & I drove back out and took the pictures for the blog.  Legend has it that you must drive over the gooney bird's feet for good luck and should the gooney bird crap on you-----well you are in big "dodo".  I made up the last half of the legend, ha ha  So anyway what kind of status do you have when they name trails after you.  We went out on the MM trail, is that for Mary Meyers??, see picture, it is not a joke.  It is a great trail, had some hard obstacles for Glenn, great view for lunch up on top of  a ledge overlooking the valley and beautiful sunshine.  Today when we took the picture you can see the wind is blowing again, my hair is flying sideways....have I mentioned before I do not like wind!!!  Oh, by the way the name of the trail is Metal Masher (MM)............oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment